NIVEA's Pocket Size Lotion provides you with highly effective SPF 30 protection against sunburn and sun-induced skin damage.
Specially designed to care for your skin, our cream is a gentle soothing sun lotion that cares for all skin types. After application, the moisturising lotion immediately protects against sun exposure and long-term UV-induced skin damage and helps to reduce the risk of sun allergies. The suncream offers instant UVA/UVB protection and is extremely water resistant so is ideal for taking to the beach or to the swimming pool on hot summer days. The handy travel size bottle means you can take it in your hand luggage on an aeroplane, as well as other smaller bags when you are travelling light.
Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
- Pocket Size – The 50ml bottle is perfect for taking wherever you go
- SPF 30 – Factor 30 sunblock reduces the risk of sun damage
- Water Resistant – Water-resistant formula
- Immediate Protection – Instantly protects against harmful UV rays
- UVA/UVB protection – Filters reduce the risk of sun allergies
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Apply generously, enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in and allowing to dry.
- Reapply where necessary for complete coverage and frequently especially after swimming, perspiring, or towelling.
- To ensure full protection from your sunscreen, allow it to absorb completely before going out into the sun to allow the cream to form a protective film on the skin.
Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Alcohol Denat., Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cellulose Gum, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trisodium EDTA, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Coumarin, Parfum