The NIVEA SUN Protect & Moisture Sun Lotion combines NIVEA’s advanced protection expertise with caring, nourishing ingredients for both soft and protected skin.
The UVA/UVB filter system protects you from sun damage and premature skin ageing in addition to up to 48 hours of moisture. NIVEA’s sun cream lotion works in balance with your skin’s natural microbiome to provide ultimate protection without upsetting the pH balance of your skin.
The NIVEA sun cream formula has been dermatologically tested and proven to be compatible and effective for use on all skin types without causing allergies or irritation. NIVEA’s Protect & Moisture lotion is safe for use by both adults and children to protect your skin from the sun’s UV rays while also keeping it hydrated.
Key benefits of NIVEA sun cream:
- Immediate protection from UV rays and sunburn
- Enhanced UVA/UVB filter system
- Deep and long-lasting moisturisation
- Easily applied and quick absorption
- Vitamin E to help combat free radicals & premature skin ageing
- Dermatologically approved for all skin and hair types
- Caring ingredients
- Readily biodegradable
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Apply generously, enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in and allowing to dry.
- Reapply where necessary for complete coverage and frequently especially after swimming, perspiring, or towelling.
- To ensure full protection from your sunscreen, allow it to absorb completely before going out into the sun to allow the cream to form a protective film on the skin.
Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Alcohol Denat., Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cellulose Gum, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trisodium EDTA, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Coumarin, Parfum