Oilatum Bath: Soothing bath treatment for eczema and dry skin conditions.
Oilatum Bath Junior Formula has been specially developed for children's and babies' dry skin and eczema. It's effective yet gentle formulation soothes and rehydrates the skin whilst providing lasting protection against further drying. It also cleanses the skin, so there is no need for soap.
Oilatum Bath rehydrates and protects.
Oilatum Bath contains light liquid paraffin and has been specially developed to produce a soothing milky bath to treat eczema and dry skin in children and babies. Oilatum Bath Junior forms an emollient firm on the skin surface to reduce moisture loss, to soothe, soften and rehydrate the skin. It also cleanses the skin so soaps are not needed.
- Specially developed Junior Oilatum Bath Additive to produce a soothing milky bath
- Forms an emollient film on the skin surface to reduce moisture loss, to hydrate, soothe and soften the skin
- Protects the skin to help prevent future dryness
- Suitable for babies and children
- Fragrance Free
- Soap Free
How to use
Always use with water.
Add 1 - 3 capfuls of Oilatum Bath to an 8 inch bath of water. Soak for 10 - 20 minutes, pat dry.
Hazards and Cautions
Take care against slipping in the bath. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects e.g. rash, skin irritation, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed on this carton. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By reporting side effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
Use this medicine only on your skin.
Keep our of the sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool place, away from heat.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have any underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies
Active ingredients: Light liquid paraffin 63.4% w/w
Also contains: Acetylated Lanolin Alcohols, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polyethylene Glycol 400 Dilaurate, Macrogol Ester.
- 600ml: OILA010