Optibac Bifido and Fibre is a high quality supplement combining 25 billion live cultures of the scientifically proven Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12®. Also with 4g of FOS fibres added to increase your natural gut bacteria.
Optibac Bifido and Fibre is shown to support gut motility during constipation, both in short term and chronic sufferers, gentle, suitable for pregnancy, infants from 1 year and older and the elderly.
OptiBac Bifido and Fibre provides 5 billion live microorganisms of the probiotic Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12® per sachet, as well as the prebiotic fibre fructooligosaccharides, and has been scientifically researched to help maintain regular bowel movements. OptiBac Bifido and Fibre supplement provides a natural option to support normal bowel routine and regularity.
OptiBac Bifido and Fibre contains no added flavourings & colourings and is gentle enough for children (from 1 year +), for pregnant & breastfeeding mothers, and for the elderly. Furthermore, this supplement is suitable for vegans, vegetarians, and is free from gluten and yeast.
- Each sachet provides 25 billion friendly bacteria + 4g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut
- Made with natural ingredients and does not cause dependency
- Bifido & Fibre is a synbiotic, which means it combines both live cultures and Fructoologiosaccharides (FOS) fibres
- Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres increase your levels of natural gut bacteria, in particular Bifidobacteria
- Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12® has been shown to stimulate immunological responses, such as immunoglobulins and cytokines1
- The International Scientific Association of Probiotics & Prebiotics (ISAPP) suggests a minimum daily intake of 3-5g of fermentable fibres, such as FOS fibres. One sachet of Optibac Bifido and Fibre provides 4g of FOS
- Complements your natural gut bacteria
- Recommended for daily use or as needed
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures
How to use
Optibac Bifido and Fibre: Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 12 months onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Initial use: Take 1 sachet of Optibac Bifido and Fibre (and up to 4 sachets if required) daily with food.
- Ongoing use: 1 sachet will often suffice but more can be taken as desired or as professionally directed.
- It is strongly recommended to drink plenty of water with this supplement.
- Shake the sachet, then slowly sprinkle contents into a glass of water and vigorously swirl to dissolve fully.
- Do not use a spoon to stir as this may cause the sachet contents to clump.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 4g)
- Live cultures: Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12®, fructose (standardised culture)
- Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide