Optibac Pregnancy 30 Capsules use three highly researched strains of friendly bacteria which are suitable and carefully selected for pregnancy, post birth and breastfeeding.
With added FOS fibres which increase the body's natural gut bacteria, these strains are proven to reach the gut and vagina.
Optibac Pregnancy: a prenatal supplement for pregnant women from conception through to birth. Also suitable and researched during breastfeeding and the 6 months+ post birth.
- Friendly bacteria in pregnancy – contains well-researched friendly bacteria strains trialled specifically in women during pregnancy, while breastfeeding, and post-birth.
- Scientifically proven – all three strains proven to survive to reach the gut alive - L. rhamnosus HN001 and L. acidophilus La-14® also reach the vaginal tract
- For the gut and vagina – these strains have been shown to complement the bacteria natural to the gut and vaginal areas
- With FOS fibres – a synbiotic supplement containing 12 billion live bacterial cultures in combination with 30mg FOS fibres
- Specific strain action - L. rhamnosus HN001 has been shown to stimulate immunological responses
- A more natural option – these live cultures for pregnancy are vegan, gluten free for those with coeliac disease, and made with absolutely no artificial flavourings or colourings
- Easy and convenient – daily pregnancy friendly bacteria in an easy-to-swallow capsule, with no need for refrigeration
- Trusted brand - Optibac is the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements
A friendly bacteria supplement especially developed for use during and after pregnancy, from conception through to early motherhood, and breastfeeding.
OptiBac pregnancy has been created especially for pregnant women, designed for use pre and post-partum (from conception through to birth and early motherhood). It contains three strains of live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019, and Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14®, which have been scientifically researched in hundreds of pregnant and breastfeeding women and are proven to reach the gut and vagina alive.
Suggested for daily use from conception onwards, each easy-to-swallow capsule provides 30mg of natural FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) fibres and 12 billion live microorganisms, guaranteed until the date of expiry. Capsules can be opened, and
contents added to cool, non-acidic foods or drinks. Unlike many other friendly bacteria supplements, OptiBac Probiotics strains have a long shelf life and are naturally more robust, so they do not require refrigeration if stored in a cool dry place below 25°C.
This safe, natural supplement is vegan, and free from gluten, dairy, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Each pack contains a 30-day supply.
How to use
Take 1 capsule of Optibac Pregnancy daily, preferably with breakfast. Can be used on an ongoing basis, from contraception through to birth. Also suitable during breastfeeding and the 6 months+ following birth.
For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents with cool drink/food.
Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001, Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-14, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019; corn starch; vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; Fructooligosaccharide fibres (FOS 30mg); anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.