Optibac S Boulardii 16 is a natural probiotic food supplement which supports you bowels during and after attacks of diarrhoea.
Optibac S Boulardii is an extensively researched and proven food supplement to reach the gut alive to give it the best chance to help fight off disease-causing organisms in the gut such as bacteria and yeast.
OptiBac S Boulardii has been created especially for those seeking a natural option. It contains the internationally acclaimed strain of Saccharomyces boulardii in a pure supplement, with no additives or fillers. This well-researched and unique strain has been used safely around the world for over 50 years. Suggested for daily use, each capsule provides 5 billion live microorganisms that will survive through stomach acidity and reach the gut alive.
- Pure Saccharomyces boulardii supplement Optibac Saccharomyces boulardii contains 5 billion live cultures of pure S. boulardii, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Digestive supplement complements the natural gut bacteria
- Internationally acclaimed used around the world for 50 years, Saccharomyces boulardii live cultures are extremely well-researched
- Scientifically proven shown in clinical trials to survive stomach acidity and reach the gut alive
- Travel friendly with no need for refrigeration, even in hot, humid environments, you can take this easy-to-swallow supplement with you wherever you go
- Natural and vegan vegan, gluten free for those with coeliac disease, and made with absolutely no artificial flavourings or colourings
- Suitable for daily use can be taken intensively or on a long-term basis
- Saccharomyces boulardii UK Optibac was the first brand to introduce S. boulardii to the UK
- Highly recommended from the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements, as determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women
How to use
Take one to four capsules of Optibac S Boulardii depending on severity of symptoms and made up to six capsules daily, or as professionally directed.
May be used on an ongoing basis.
Saccharomyces boulardii, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Titanium dioxide, Potato starch, Vegetable magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide.