Opticrom Hayfever Allergy Eye Drops Sodium Cromoglicate - 10ml - Fast Relief Within Just 2min of Itchy, Red, Watery Eye Symptoms, for Adults and Children Over 6 Years of Age.
- - Opticrom Hayfever 2% w/v Eye Drops, solution contains sodium cromoglicate. For the relief of hayfever eye symptoms. Always read the label.
- - Targeted Relief: Soothes itchy, red, watery eyes associated with hayfever
- - Fast Relief within 2 min: Starts working within just 2 minutes so you can get back to the important things
- - Effective Formula: Solution contains 2% sodium cromoglicate for effective relief of eye allergy symptoms
- - Easy Application: Teardrop-shaped bottle and tapered nozzle make it easy to apply Opticrom drops
- - Recommendation: Opticrom is intended for use by adults and children aged 6 years or older
How to use
- Use this medicine only in your eyes.
- Adults and children over 6 years:
- Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye, 4 times daily.
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Read the enclosed leaflet before use.
1ml of eye drops contains 20mg of Sodium Cromoglicate 2% w/v, Other ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Edetate, Water for injections