Leading longevity NADH formula.
- Anti-aging on a cellular level
- Boost energy by improving mitochondrial function in the cells
- Increases muscle strength
- Slow-release formula for optimum uptake and use by the body
- Contains NADH and Vitamin B3 which contributes to energy yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- With niacin - an efficient NAD booster
NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) is a compound found within all living cells in the human body. It’s classified as a coenzyme, which assists biochemical reactions occurring within the body, such as the metabolism of food into energy (known as cellular respiration).
Nicotinic acid from food and supplements is converted in the body into its main metabolically active form nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD).
How to use
1 tablet 2 times per day for the first week, then 1 tablet 3 times per day, if needed to further support the reduction of tirednes and fatigue. To be taken with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Do not exceed recommended amount.
Nutritional supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Pregnant and lactating women and those on medication should seek professional advice prior to taking supplements.
Bulking agent: Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, Microcrystalline cellulose
Niacin (Nicotinamide, Nicotinic acid)
Anti-caking agent: Magnesium salts of fatty acids