Pro Plus Tablets are for the relief of temporary tiredness and help maintain mental alertness.
The active ingredient in Pro Plus is Caffeine.
- 24 Tablets.
- For Adults and Children over the age of 16.
- Caffeine 50mg.
- Stimulant that helps mental alertness.
How to use
Take 1-2 tablets with water as required during the day. Do not exceed 2 tablets within 3 hours or 8 tablets per day.
Not suitable for children under the age of 16 years.
Do not take Pro Plus if:
- You are pregnant or breast feeding.
- You have high blood pressure or are taking medicines to treat blood pressure.
- You are taking decongestants containing ephedrine.
- If you have had a history of anxiety or had a heart rhythm disorder.
If you do not usually take caffeine or you are sensitive to it, you are more likely to experience side effects.
If tiredness persists, it may not necessarily be caused by lack of sleep or rest. Therefore it is advised that you consult your doctor.
50mg Caffeine Anhydrous Ph. Eur. Also contains Sorbitol and Magnesium Stearate29