Regaine For Women Extra Strength Scalp Foam is a Once-a-Day treatment to help prevents further hereditary hair loss and regrow hair.
Developed following 6 years of research and tested in clinical studies across 5 countries, this is the only clinically proven foam for women to regrow hair and even reverse hereditary hair loss.
Regaine For Women works by penetrating the roots, strengthening and revitalising the hair follicle to grow noticeably thicker and fuller hair. Clinically visible results may be seen in as little as 12 weeks.
Is Regaine for Women Extra Strength Scalp Foam suitable for your type of hair loss?
Regaine For Women is for women with a family history of hair loss who have general thinning of hair at the top of the scalp (vertex).
- 4 Month supply - 2x 73ml can.
- Extra Strength formula for women.
- To help prevent further hair loss and promote regrowth.
- Contains 5% Minoxidil.
- Once-a-day formula.
- Clinically visible results may be seen in as little as 12 weeks.
- Reverses miniaturisation of follicles.
- Increases blood flow around follicles.
- Stimulates follicle movement from resting to hair growth phase.
- Extends each follicle's growth phase.
How to use
Suitable for women aged between 18 and 65 years old.
Please carefully read enclosed leaflet for detailed directions and full cautions before use.
Your hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using Regaine for Women Once a Day Scalp Foam.
Apply a dose of 1g (equivalent to the volume of half a capful) onto your hand and massage on to the scalp Once a day. Wash hands thoroughly after each use. Replace cap on the can when not in use.
Continuous use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair re-growth. It takes time to re-grow your hair. Hair regrowth may become noticeable after 12 weeks.
Do not use more than Once a Day (your hair will not re-grow any more quickly and you may risk side-effects).
Do NOT use if you:
- Are male.
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure.
- Don't know why you're losing your hair - see your doctor.
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss.
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss.
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or shaved head.
- Have a dressing or bandage on your scalp.
- Are using other medications on your scalp.
- Are under 18 or over 65 years of age.
Active: Minoxidil 50 mg/g
Also contains: Butane, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, glycerol, isobutane, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propane, purified water, stearyl alcohol, ethanol anhydrous.