Help treat hair loss and regrow fuller hair with Men's Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Topical Foam. Ideal for use at the early stages of hair thinning, this hair regrowth treatment is clinically proven to regrow more hair in 12 weeks.
Unlike hair loss shampoos and hair thickening products that temporarily plump hair from the outside, Rogaine penetrates the scalp to reactivate shrunken hair follicles, allowing for regrowth of hair. The 5% Minoxidil formula works to boost hair follicle activity and hair protein production, while Tricho-Prime Technology uses a proprietary combination of ingredients to create an optimal environment for hair regrowth. It comes in a no-mess foam that is easy to use and is designed to fit easily into your routine.
- 3-month supply of Men's Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam treatment for hair regrowth
- Formulated with 5% Minoxidil, this topical foam helps treat hair loss and maintain hair density
- Our fast-working hair regrowth treatment is clinically proven to regrow hair
- Ideal for use at the early stages of hair thinning and allows for the regrowth of fuller hair
- The 5% Minoxidil formula works to boost hair follicle activity and hair protein production
- Tricho-Prime Technology works on contact to create a healthy hair regrowth environment
- From the #1 dermatologist-recommended brand, this anti-hair loss foam also conditions the scalp
- Men's hair growth treatment comes in an easy-to-apply foam designed to fit into your daily routine
How to use
1: PREP HANDS WITH COLD WATER. Rinse your fingers in cold water and dry them. Note: foam will melt on contact with warm surfaces.
2: OPEN CHILD RESISTANT CAP. Be sure to align arrow on the cap with arrow on white ring. Tilt cap back and pull off.
3: DISPENSE VERTICALLY ONTO A COLD SURFACE. Hold the can straight upside down. If you hold the can at an angle, foam may not dispense properly. Press nozzle to dispense half a capful of foam onto cold surface (e.g. dish, or cold hands).
4: APPLY TO SCALP, NOT HAIR. Part your hair to expose hair loss area. Massage foam into scalp, not hair. Repeat until all hair loss areas have been covered.
5: CLOSE CAP AND WASH HANDS. Snap cap back into place. Be sure arrows do not line up, so cap remains child resistant. Wash hands and any surface thoroughly after use.
Hazards and Cautions
- For external use only. For use by men only.
Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
Do not use if
- You are a woman.
- Your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- You have no family history of hair loss.
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- You use other medicines on the scalp.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
When using this product
- Do not apply on other parts of the body.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
- Your hands or feet swell.
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs.
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.