The Scholl Corn Removal Pen is an effective way to treat corns and severe or persistent calluses.
Visible Results are seen within the first week.
The Corn Removal Pen contains a highly concentrated corn & callus removal gel based on TCA-Active™, which means there is no need to scrape or file the corn or callus.
The Corn Removal Pen is reusable and can treat multiple corns. The TCA-Active™ gel induces peeling of the skin. As this occurs, the thickened skin/corn will disappear and new healthy skin will form.
Removes corn without scraping.
No stronger acid for corns.
What is the Scholl Corn Removal Pen?
The Scholl Corn Removal Pen can help to treat corns and severe calluses for smooth beautiful feet. Visible results can be seen within the first week of treatment and the product is easy to use. It contains a highly concentrated removal gel which encourages the skin to peel, which reduces the build-up that causes corns and calluses. The pen can be used to treat corns multiple times without the need to scrape or file the corn. If you’re looking for an effective and easy treatment for corns and stubborn calluses, try the Scholl Corn Removal Pen.
How can the Scholl Corn Removal Pen help to treat corns?
The Scholl Corn Removal Pen contains a highly concentrated removal gel that helps to remove the corn without the need for scraping or filing. You can start to see visible results in as little as the first week of treatment. The gel works by causing the skin to peel which reduces the thickened skin and helps healthy skin to form. This product is suitable for adults and children from 16 years old. The pen can be used to treat multiple calluses and corns on the skin.
How to use
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE THOROUGHLY: HANDLE WITH CAUTION.
If you have any questions, consult your general practitioner or pharmacist.
- Hold the pen vertically with the brush tip facing downwards.
- Slowly turn/click the dial on the top of the pen clockwise to dispense the gel.
- Allow the gel to flow into the brush for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Carefully apply the gel strictly to the corn or callus using the brush, taking special care not to touch the healthy skin surrounding it.
- Let the gel dry for 10 -15minutes before putting on socks or shoes.
- Carefully wipe the brush tip with a tissue before replacing the cap to remove any excess gel and discard the tissue immediately.
- Repeat once a day for 4 days.
Hazards and Cautions
The Scholl Corn Removal Pen contains a strongly corrosive acid. Only apply the TCA-Active™ gel strictly to the area to be treated and do not touch healthy skin. If used on healthy skin, some degree of burning may occur so EXTREME caution is needed when using the Corn Removal Pen.
• Do not use on irritated, infected, reddened or inflamed skin.
• Do not use if you are hypersensitive to one of the ingredients or if you have any doubt whether the skin condition is a corn or callous.
• In case of irritation, redness or pain, clean the area with lots of soap and water and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
• Do not touch the healthy skin. In case the gel comes in contact with healthy skin clean the area with lots of soap and water to prevent skin irritation.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (between 15 and 25°C).
If you have diabetes or poor circulation you could be at risk of foot related complications. This product is NOT SUITABLE for use if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation. Please consult a doctor or podiatrist before self-treating your foot condition.
TCA-Active, Xanthan Gum, Aqua.