Scholl Verruca and Wart Remover freezes verrucas and warts on the spot, by rapidly freezing the core of the verruca or wart.
- Clinically proven fast and effective treatment
- Quick, safe and easy to use at home
- Suitable for use on children aged 4 plus
- No need for plasters
- Pack contains 12 applications for multiple treatment.
It will feel very cold and a slight aching, stinging sensation will occur as a result of the freezing.
After removing the foam applicator, colour loss and aching, stinging sensation will rapidly reduce.
Suitable for Adults and Children aged 4 years and over.
How to use
- Attach applicator to the opening in the can.
- Press down the dispensing button for 3-5 seconds.
- The applicator should be applied to the centre of the wart or verruca for between 30 to 40 seconds (do not apply for longer than 40 seconds).
- After application, the verruca or wart will usually fall off within the next 10 -14 days.
Please read the complete instruction before using Scholl Freeze Verruca and Wart Remover.
Use one applicator for each verucca or wart.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not re-use the applicator.
Do not use Scholl Verruca and Wart Remover in combination with any other method of verucca or wart removal. Always use the applicator when applying the product.
Do not spray directly onto skin.
Suitable for external use only.
Keep out of reach from children.
Store in a cool dry place.
If the verruca or wart is hard to reach or see, it is advisable to ask someone to help you.
Misuse of the product may result in burns and scarring of healthy tissue or blindness.
Use Scholl Verruca and Wart Remover only in conjunction with the applicators provided.
If there are multiple verrucas or warts, treat only one at a time - treat each remaining verruca or wart separately with a 2 week interval between treatments.