Scholl Verruca Removal System 40% w/w Medicated Plasters -15 Washproof Plasters 15 Medicated Discs.
- For the effective treatment of verrucas and warts
- Immediate pain and pressure relief
For the treatment of verrucas or warts.
The medicated disc contains the active ingredient which acts on the verruca, while the cover plaster is to protect the area of treatment.
Suitable for Adults and Children aged 16 years and over.
How to use
For external use only.
Adults and Children aged 16 years and over: Apply medicated disc on wart for 48 hours and repeat treatment.
For best results wash and dry feet before use.
Do not continue for more than 12 weeks, except under medical advice.
Hazards and Cautions
Do Not Use:
- If the wart or surrounding skin is broken or inflamed
- on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes
- If you are hypersensitive to salicylic acid (or other NSAIDs) or to any other ingredient of the product
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- are diabetic
- suffer from severe circulatory disorders
- suffer from neurophathy.
Do not use in children under 16 years, except following a doctors recommendation.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Active ingredient: Salicylic Acid 40% w/w
Also contains: Polyvinyl alkyl ether adhesives, Titanium dioxide, Liquid paraffin, 4, 4'-Thiobis (2-Tert-Butyl-5-Methylphenol), Red iron oxide, Black iron oxide.