100% soap and alkali free, Sebamed Feminine Intimate Wash pH 3.8 supports the ecological balance of the natural micro-flora for protection against genital infections and odour formation. It supports and protects the natural barrier function of the skin’s acid mantle, stabilising the moisture and content of the skin and leaving it feeling soothed.
- For women aged 15-50
- Helps to protect against infections.
- The pH value of 3.8 supports the vulva’s micro-flora balance, for genital protection.
- Regular use supports the acid mantle against pathogenic micro-organisms.
- Natural organic derivative tensid complex for extra mild cleansing.
- Effective soothing and antibacterial properties of alpha bisabolol, the active ingredient of camomile
- Sensitive care complex with Aloe barbardensis and Bisabolol moisturizes and soothes sensitive skin.
- Lactic Acid supports the natural protection against infections.
- Recommended feminine care during the menstrual cycle.
- Dermatologically and clinically tested.
How to Use:
Dispense and lather softly in the palms of the hands. Cleanse the genital area gently and rinse thoroughly.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Parfum, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Panthenol, Hamamelis virginiana bark/leaf extract, Caramel, Citric Acid, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.