Evening primrose is one of the largest natural sources of essential polyunsaturated fatty acids, namely gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and linoleic acid.
Essential polyunsaturated fatty acids are important because they allow the body to produce prostaglandins, which are substances that work in a similar way to hormones. In reality, prostaglandins allow the regulation of many physiological and pathophysiological processes: inflammation, pain, blood pressure, cardiac function, gastrointestinal activity, kidney function and fluid balance, blood clotting, allergies.
This oil is obtained by cold pressing, so it does not contain solvent residues.
In general, it can be advised as an adjunct:
- In the prevention and improvement of the symptoms associated with certain mastodinias (painful and swollen breasts)
- In the prevention and relief of symptoms associated with premenstrual tension and menopause
- Reducing the symptoms associated with arthritis
- In the prevention of cardiovascular diseases
- Reducing the symptoms associated with ulcerative colitis
- In the reduction of symptoms associated with eczema, psoriasis and other dermatitis
Linoleic Acid, Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA), Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)).