SunVit-D3 2000iu vitamin tablet, for those who may be deficient in vitamin D or require extra support.
Each SunVit-D3 tablet is manufactured using an advanced compression technique to ensure that our tablets are easy to swallow, and made in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. All our ingredients are refined at the most precise level to eliminate the risk of toxins and foreign contaminants. Fully trained professionals with decades of experience conduct stringent quality control checks at every stage of the manufacturing process to ensure any lasting impurities and imperfections are removed. This is one of the main reasons our vitamins carry certified certificates from the Halal monitoring committee as well as the vegetarian society, along with being prescribed by both GPS and pharmacies.
- Provided as vitamin D3, the preferred form as it is the same form produced naturally in the skin in response to sunlight, meaning it can be absorbed quickly and easily.
- Small 6mm tablet size with a one-a-day dosage recommendation
- Vitamin D supports many areas of health including the immune system, healthy bones, teeth and muscles.
• Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
• Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
• Contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
• Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
DO NOT take SunVit-D3 Tablets if:
- You are allergic (hypersensitive) to vitamin D3 or any of the other ingredients in SunVit-D3 Tablets.
- You have ever been told that you have too much Calcium or Vitamin D in your blood.
How to use
One tablet to be taken daily, ideally to be taken with your main meal. SunVit-D3 tablets should be swallowed whole.
Each tablet of SunVit-D3 contains pure Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Tabletting Agent: Di Calcium Phosphate, Sucrose, Sunflower Oil, Binding Agent: Acacia Gum, Modified Maize Starch.
Allergy Advice: May contain traces of peanuts and other nuts.