2000iu vitamin D3 tablet, for those who may be deficient in vitamin D or require extra support.
- Provided as vitamin D3, the preferred form as it is the same form produced naturally in the skin in response to sunlight, meaning it can be absorbed quickly and easily.
- Small 6mm tablet size with a one-a-day dosage recommendation
- Vitamin D supports many areas of health including the immune system, healthy bones, teeth and muscles.
• Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
• Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
• Contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
• Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
How to use
One tablet to be taken daily, ideally to be taken with your main meal. SunVit-D3 tablets should be swallowed whole.
Each tablet contains pure Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Tabletting Agent: Di Calcium Phosphate, Sucrose, Sunflower Oil, Binding Agent: Acacia Gum, Modified Maize Starch.
Allergy Advice: May contain traces of peanuts and other nuts.