3 single use heat wraps, one size fits all. ThermaCare's patented heat cells penetrate deep, with targeted, therapeutic heat.
For powerful and targeted long-lasting relief of muscular and joint pain associated with: muscle tension, overexertion, sprains, strains and arthritis. The constant, prolonged heat provided by ThermaCare increases blood flow to muscle tissues, producing analgesic effects. This relaxes the muscles as more oxygen is provided naturally to the damaged tissues, helping to restore aching, sore muscles to a state of wellness.
- ThermaCare provides powerful, drug free pain relief.
- ThermaCare improves flexibility to help you move more freely.
How to use
Tear open pouch just before use. Peel away paper to reveal adhesive side and place over pain area with darker discs toward skin. It may take up to 30 minutes for ThermaCare to reach its therapeutic temparature.
Hazards and Cautions
- If 55 or older, wear over a layer of clothing.
- Do not use for more than 12 hours in a 24 hour period.
- Do not place extra pressure on the wrap.
- Be careful when applying to the wrist - do not overlap the heat cells.
- If the wrap feels too hot, stop use or wear over a layer of clothing rather than directly against the skin.
Stop use and consult your doctor if:
- You experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the wrap is worn.
- After 7 days your pain gets worse or remains unchanged.
DO NOT USE:
- With medicated topical ointments.
- On unhealthy, broken or damaged skin.
- On areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred in the last 48 hours.
- On areas of the body where you can't feel heat or with other forms of heat.
- On people who are unable to follow all the usage instructions or remove the wrap, including children, infants and some elderly.
- If cell contents leak and/or wrap is damaged or torn.