Vichy Slow Âge Night Cream & Mask is a nightly gel like textured cream which targets signs of ageing by helping to reduce and repair damage caused by urban aggressors (i.e. UV, pollution and stress).
DetailsThese urban aggressors alter the skin's natural ability to regenerate resulting in a dull, uneven skin tone and accelerated emergence of fine lines.
Vichy Slow Âge Night Cream & Mask helps to restore and revitalise the skin by improving the skin's oxygen levels with 100% pure and natural resveratrol, and Baicalin, a well-known anti-oxidant. This leaves your skin feeling and looking fresh, healthy and radiant while slowly reducing fine lines.
- Can be used as a nightly cream and a face mask twice a week.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Pleasant fragrance.
- Made from 100% pure and natural resveratrol, and Baicalin, a well-known anti-oxidant.
- Stimulates the skin's anti-oxidant defence system to protect against urban aggressors.
- Leaves skin feeling and looking plump, unified, radiant and healthy.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Tested under dermatological control.
How to use
Start by thoroughly cleaning your face and patting dry.
To use as a nightly cream: Simple apply a thin layer to the face and neck area each night before heading to bed. Massage into the skin being sure to avoid the eyes.
To use as a mask mask: Apply a thicker layer to the face and neck area, avoiding the eyes again, and leave for 10 minutes. Remove any of the remaining product with a dry cloth and finish with a light spray of fresh water or Vichy Thermal Spa Water.
Aqua/Water • Dimethicone • Glycerin • Propylene Glycol • Niacinamide • Alcohol Denat. • Dipropylene Glycol • Bifida Ferment Lysate • Caffeine • Sodium Chloride • PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone • Tocopherol • Caramel • Sodium Benzoate • Adenosine • Phenoxyethanol • Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract • Resveratrol • Parfum/Fragrance.