The Zoflora Disinfectant Mist Winter Spice is an antibacterial and antiviral treatment that removes odors and fills areas with a lovely scent for up to 24 hours while keeping your entire home clean.
It may be used on hard and soft surfaces throughout your house, killing 99.9% of germs and viruses, including the COVID-19 virus (SARS-CoV-2), and leaving hard surfaces touch dry in as little as 45 seconds.
- Concentrated disinfectant with three functions.
- Zoflora destroys 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, including E.coli, Salmonella, and Influenza.
- Our fragrances are tested to last at least 24 hours and incorporate unique odour removal technology, leaving your house wonderfully scented.
- The disinfectant Zoflora can be used on floors, bathtubs, tiles, taps, countertops, drains, dishcloths, toilets, and potties. Pet areas with firm surfaces are safe to use.
- Zoflora is a disinfectant that may be used directly or diluted with water.
How to use
Hold the can 15-20cm away from the surface and spray until a light coat of paint is obtained. Soft furnishings should not be soaked. Allow to dry completely before using. There’s no need to wipe. Buff using a microfibre cloth for a streak-free sheen.
Hazards and Cautions
Use Zoflora safely, always read the product information before use.
Do not use on polished wood, painted, varnished or composite granite surfaces.
Do not use on leather, acrylic plastic or enamel surfaces.
Not suitable for use in refrigerators or microwaves.
Do not mix Zoflora with other cleaning products.
Do not spray directly onto or near to open flames, hot surfaces, or other ignition sources or electronic devices.
Do not smoke near product.
Do not pierce or burst, even after use.
Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Make sure to exclude pets from treated areas until surfaces are completely dry.
Always check the manufacturer’s guidelines before using Zoflora on surfaces for the first time. Patch test on an inconspicuous area first if unsure.
Keep out of reach of children
IF IN EYES; Rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do-continue rinsing. Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 degrees Celsius.
Contains per 100g: 75g Ethanol, 0.01g Benzalkonium chloride, concentrated perfume compound.